I'd like to ask you to consider donating money to fund two courses at a new seminary in the Dominican Republic. Before I do that, let me share some of the background story with you.
|Brian Johnson teaching local pastors in the D.R.|
|Some of the seminary's first students.|
I will travel to the D.R. on Thanksgiving Day of this year and will spend 10 days teaching the course to various groups of students and speaking in local churches. If the first course goes well, I will return to the D.R. in March to teach a follow up course on Christian leadership and how to apply the previous teachings to ministry in the local church.
Brian has asked me to fund raise about $1,500 per trip. Roughly $500 will go toward covering the travel expenses related to getting me to Santiago. The other $1,000 will cover all the expenses of running the class and provide scholarships for the local pastors participating in the course. In total, I am seeking to raise $3,000 to run two courses at the seminary, one in November 2013 and one in March 2014.
Please consider funding these two courses through a generous donation. Instructions on how to make a tax-deductible donation through G.O. Ministries are listed below:
- Go to http://www.go-ministries.org/give/donate.
- Click on the "Click Here to Give Online" button near the bottom of the page.
- Check the box (top left) that says "One-Time Donation."
- Type in the amount you would like to give in the appropriate text box.
- Choose "Mission Trip Donation" as the Program type.
- Enter my name "Scott R Nelson" as the Recipient.
- Click the "Next" button at the bottom of the page.
- Follow the prompts to enter and then verify your contact information.
- Follow the prompts to process your donation with a major credit card (Visa, Mastercard, American Express, or Discover).
Please contact me if you have any questions - 440-527-3327; firstname.lastname@example.org.
Peace to you,